During the Tsechu of Tachigang
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
miklip (54) 2006-04-04 12:43
I's amaizing shot!!!
It is so colourful, amaizng atmosphere.
I wish i was there...
talikf (1290) 2006-04-04 13:19
Nice try, in order to capture action you need to use a much faster shutter speed, in this case probably a minimum of 1/250. I see that your aperture was really high though so it might be a tough call but you could increase ISO to make up for that. Try it next time... Tali
vagabondtravels (6507) 2006-04-05 3:47
Nice capture from a beautiful place. Great colors. What atmosphere.
- Copyright: Armand De Smet (ardes) (2670)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2004-11-22
- Categories: Festivals
- Camera: Canon PowerShot G5
- Exposure: f/3.2, 1/50 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Dancing trought South-East Asia II [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2006-04-04 12:20