Taken in Chittagong's hill tracks. This area, called Rangamati consists of a multitude of small islands dotted around an enormous lake.
The people here are of South Indian (traditional Bengali) and South Asian (Tribal) descent. Islam, hinduism and buddhism lives side by side.
Many boats like this one travel from island to island delivering goods from the cities around.
I colour separated the people here.
- Copyright: Huque lberry (arifhuque) (491)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Black & White
- Date Taken: 2005-05-03
- Categories: Daily Life, Transportation
- Camera: Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ20, Leica 36-432mm
- Exposure: f/5.2, 1/500 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2005-06-14 10:51