This picture is taken from the sea beach of cox’s bazaar. The banana seller taking a short break during his daily work.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
windosil (1158) 2008-10-29 15:47
I like very much the colours in this photo. Also the details are sharp; the sand and the bananas are very realistic. It is amusing how you have placed the seller's head. I like his toes!
My only criticism is that the pillar on the left unbalances the composition.
But it is a lovely warm scene for me to see - we have had a very cold day with frost forecast.
Best wishes, and thanks for your reply to my previous note,
- Copyright: Debashis Roy (sroy63) (250)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2007-05-06
- Categories: Daily Life, Food
- Exposure: f/5.2, 1/320 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Bananas [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2008-06-12 4:30