Shah Jalal Mazar Mosque, was given under the name of sufi who has a big influence of Moslem religion in Bangladesh 14th century. His tomb is located in this area. Unfortunately i have no time to visit this mosque, eventhough it's pretty close to my office. This one taken from my office in Al-Hamra shopping centre. Using 70-300 sigma, the focal length is 300mm.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
Cruize (0) 2007-02-11 23:51
Hi Yan, the green and pink tones harmonise nicely here. Your perspective and composition is great... well done.
cepekdong (3676) 2007-03-17 7:10
diambil setelah mataharinya baru terbit khan ? menurut ku indah tapi klo menunggu cahaya yang sedikit lebih keras juga gpp!
- Copyright: Yan Manarsar (yanm) (1485)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2007-01-28
- Categories: Nature, Architecture
- Camera: Nikon D70s, Sigma 70-300mm f4-5.6D DL Macro Super, Hoya 62 mm UV
- Exposure: f/8, 1/400 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: A month in Bangladesh
- Date Submitted: 2007-02-11 23:30