Another portrait from the Srimangal area.
It's hard to find a good meal in Bangladesh. While we were there we ate a lot of somosas, because at least they were deep fried in hot oil. At many of the restaurants, the food came out of a pot that was cold. Who knows how long the food sits there?
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Josh Foreman (jovejupiter) (234)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-06-13
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Nikon D200, AF Nikkor 50 1:1.4
- Exposure: f/4, 1/125 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2009-07-05 5:32