Kids of Bangladesh were all too willing to be part of a photo, although sometimes their expressions make it seem like they were less than enthusiastic.
The girl on the left had a pretty and engaging smile that made me want to take her photo as much as she wanted it taken. In the end, this was the expression she chose.
I like the contrast between the two girls. One is glowing with innocence, the other is less than angelic.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Melissa Hubley (melissahubley) (119)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-06-17
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Nikkon D70, Tokina 12-24mm f/4
- Exposure: f/8, 1/60 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2009-07-03 0:09