A view of the mountains of the Rif in Morocco, and the legendary mountain of Jebel Musa, who along with the rock of Gibraltar across the Strait, form the famous pillars of Hercules, according to Greek mythology.
Photo obtained from the castle town of Tarifa in Spain, the nearest point of the European continent, Africa since 14 km separates the two continents.
- Copyright: Joao Correia (sogal) (1104)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-04-22
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: FujiFilm FinePix HS20 EXR, Fujinon 30X / 24-700 mm Eq. f.8-6.6, Hoya PRO1 Digital Circular PL
- Exposure: f/4.5, 1/160 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-05-16 2:24