Food market in Stone Town in Zanzibar.
This time film camera.
People in Tanzania usually didn't like photos, especially in markets. Each picture ended up with shouting. For asking about possibility of making a picture rather no one disagreed. Only with children it was different, but that's another story.In the city it was usually necessary to snap and to hide or... run away!
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Konrad Lukas (konrado) (371)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2011-08-00
- Categories: Daily Life, Food
- Camera: Minolta X-700, Rokkor 35mm f/2.8, Fuji 35mm Reala 100
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2011-09-18 4:12
- Favorites: 1 [view]