Zanzibar is an autonomous island belonging to Tanzania. It used to be the seat of the historical Oman State and the centre of African slavery. Arabic influence is all over the place, the religion being one of them. Zanzibar is 99% muslim.
We met this boy while strolling in the narrow streets of Stone Town, the historical centre of Zanzibar, early in the morning. Despite the presence of his mother next to him, he opened his eyes with a mixture of anxiety and curiosity.
Cropped, increased sharpness, corrected the axis.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
izmirli (3864) 2010-08-27 23:17
merhaba erdem bey
muhteşem bir portre .alışması.tebrik ederim.
samratrayc (438) 2010-08-28 0:12
Outstanding child portrait
Beautiful eyes and expression of the child.
Very impressive framing too. Very well composed.
- Copyright: Erdem Kutukoglu (Suppiluliuma) (3843)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2006-08-30
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Canon EOS 5 D, Canon EF 24-105mm f/4 L IS USM
- Exposure: f/9.0, 1/10 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Tanzania: The land of the beautiful
- Theme(s): Eyes of Africa [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2010-08-27 23:05