Klein's Gate, North-eastern corner of Serengeti national Park; we were leaving the park's boundaries on our way to Natron Lake.
Note: Gclementi warned me that it noticed too much contrast mask on the image. So I'm trying to upload a slightly different version, with less sharpness. Hope you like it better.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
pauloog (11745) 2009-12-29 5:41
A telling landscape, with the buffalo's skull in th foreground and a sculpted sky to crown the landscape.
I am afraid that the photo, at least in this 800 pixel format, still suffers from oversharpening.
Modeste (612) 2009-12-29 8:08
Yes, may be a bit oversharpened or overcontrasted, but, anyway, the composition is smart, and the depth of field's very well managed.
- Copyright: Giuseppe Maria Galasso (gmg) (4202)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-08-29
- Categories: Nature, Decisive Moment
- Camera: Pentax K100D, Sigma 18-50m F/3.5-5.6 DC, Secure Digital Card
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/1500 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Final Version, Original Version
- Travelogue: Tanzania
- Date Submitted: 2009-12-29 5:28