This photo was taken from the highway between Mozambique and the Hhlane Nature Reserve. This looks to be a traditional rondoval on a homestead.
This picture was taken near sunset and so I upped the light in the picture, adjusted the color, sharpened it and cropped it.
Critiques | Translate
noborders (1010) 2008-10-07 0:37
Amazing to see the various habitats in the world, these huts are so simple and yet, I guess that the people there don't complain, human nature is so flexible... Probably do they less suffer from stress but their life must not be so easy either - I regret a bit the absence of people here (and also in your last photos), looking forward to seeing more !
- Copyright: Kate EarnestDeyoung (KateinDenmark) (1634)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2008-07-10
- Categories: Daily Life, Architecture
- Exposure: f/5.0, 1/200 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Swaziland and it's neighbors
- Date Submitted: 2008-08-16 9:39