A lively town on a fairly slow market day is where we found this guy, along with many other characters in town. The town, somewhere in northern Sudan by the edge of the Nile.
I'm not sure how, but I just can't believe these guys can keep their robes so white with all the dust and dirt. It has to be a full time job in itself.
Taken in a town four days drive south down the nile from Wadi Halfa, Sudan.
Critiques | Translate
Vanessa132 (94) 2008-09-02 22:15
like really the contrast between the white and the simple black BG.
great eye contact
dareco (17134) 2008-09-03 8:30
A very nice portrait, good lighting and colors. I like the expression and his eyes. TFS and have a good day!
- Copyright: John Paskey (happypoppeye) (4817)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2007-12-15
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Nikon D40X, Nikkor 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 G ED AF-S VR, ISO 400
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/160 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2008-09-02 13:29