Here is a group of young lions from Lion`s park close to the Pilanesberg National Park.
Pilanesberg is a park closer to Johanesburg than the Kruger park and really appealing. Its landscape is absolutely interesting since it`s an ancient volcano showing a large variety of trees, bush, dry and humid places, flat and high spots. It`s also very nicely structured and you feel closer to Nature.
- Copyright: Steven Le Vourc'h (Curioso) (9271)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-05-23
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Canon EOS 5D Mark II, 70-200mm f/4, Digital RAW, Hama UV 72 mm
- Exposure: f/4, 1/200 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2009-10-04 8:42