Stallenbosch, a historical small town in West Cape town. I run into two girls when I wandered around the neat street with my camera. Obviously, they are very pleasure to play a key role in my picture.Very impressive by their innocent smile.
Critiques | Translate
aadilj (18102) 2007-10-28 9:19
lovely double portrait with cool colours and expressions, nice pov and sharp focus, a lovely composition
lestans (16904) 2007-10-28 14:31
They are really cute! And very spontaneous. I enjoy when I see South Africa people in TE!
I remeber Stellenbosch very well, there are many students .
Thank you for sharing!
Lynette (1615) 2007-10-28 14:34
Lovely composition of the double portrait. Good clarity and sharpness of colour with good positioning and DOF. Welcome to TE and TFS.
tomma (42) 2007-10-29 3:47
Brilliant, pin sharp.
- Copyright: tao yang (yang_yt) (803)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2007-09-12
- Categories: Decisive Moment
- Camera: Canon EOS 5D Mark II
- Exposure: f/4, 1/160 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Two Girls [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2007-10-28 9:01