Camps Bay is an affluent suburb of Cape Town. It is renowned for its white sandy beaches fringed by palm trees and has a trendy nightlife.
At the dusk it is also a very nice place to watch the sunset.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: maeva balay (maevakilla) (1452)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2011-08-28
- Categories: Daily Life
- Exposure: f/3.5, 1/10 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Magical sunset, Cape Town [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2012-02-21 11:24