They are everywhere - children working at a young age - in third world countries, and South Africa as well...
I try to capture their expressions - most of the time their smiles do not reflect the hardships they face.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
JFS (32459) 2011-05-13 9:15
You have captured masterly the innocence of this child. Good work May!
Juzo (4347) 2011-05-14 0:05
This is technically one of your best shots, great focus and depth, fanastic portrait, sharp and good colours. You have captured his expression well.
samson (1355) 2011-05-14 2:47
Like the curls of his hair. The eye contact and a warm smile sure made your day.. Good portrait
- Copyright: May Mah (mayjayne) (5152)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2011-02-05
- Categories: Daily Life
- Exposure: f/5.3, 1/400 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Theme(s): Children of the World [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2011-05-13 7:53