Giraffes leaving from Sabier River Bridge, near Skukuza (at H1-2 Tshokoane Road) after drink.
Giraffes are regularly seen all over Kruger National Park, seeing them as they drink in a really awkard position is a great experience. Despite bending in such a weird way, they keep on looking around regularly to watch out for any dangers - or visitors that may disturb them.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Clara C and Fernando (pancla) (395)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-06-08
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Nikon D70, Nikkor 300mm f/4D AF-S IF-ED, RAW
- Exposure: f/7.1, 1/800 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2009-07-11 4:04