This picture was taken in the Kruger National Park in South Africa.
It was just amazing how many elephants we sighted during my vacation there.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
al-Farrob (691) 2008-11-01 14:19
Very good photo. In its subject, composition, everything
mmohan (738) 2008-11-01 14:23
very good shot , Mathieu.
I like the way the elephants emerge from the grass, and the clouds provide a background which is just right, not overwhelming the foreground.
Estelle (2762) 2008-11-01 14:57
This is a beautiful movement of elephants, excellent cropping and nice soft colours.
This huge sky was maybe not necessary, but it's nice anyway
mafegan (8618) 2009-02-16 18:57
A great photo with the elephants at the one third mark and the big sky above. Very nice and so tfs, Marlene
- Copyright: Mathieu Deslauriers (blackened) (87)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2008-04-01
- Categories: Nature, Event, Decisive Moment
- Camera: Nikon D40, Nikkor 18-55 f/3.5-5.6 G
- Exposure: f/8, 1/250 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2008-11-01 14:15
- Favorites: 1 [view]