Elephant is a fairly common sight in Kruger National Park. We were watching a herd of them and some other animals in the southern part of the park when I noticed this one right through the wing mirror!
The picture itself is not of very good quality (and the mirror made the elephant quite blurry) but I found the POV quite original.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Odile Pfaehler (atoti) (71)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2010-11-13
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Canon EOS 500D, Canon 55-250mm EF-S 1:4-5,6 IS
- Exposure: f/4, 1/80 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2011-09-04 10:52