Continuing my series of photos shot at 400mm (though this was actually at around 200mm...quite close). An African wild Elephant cooling himself off in the jungles of Kruger National Park. It was quite a scene and we were really close to the group, almost 10 of them.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
pajaran (60031) 2010-10-09 6:12
Uradili ste lepe fotografije zivotinja i ptica, svidjaju mi se.
Dobar trenutak snimka i ostrina, lepe boje i fotografija, dobra rad teleobjektivom, moje cestitke.
Sve najbolje i uspeh u daljem radu, zeli vam Paja.
Do you have beautiful pictures of animals and birds, I like it.
A good time length and sharpness, beautiful colors and photos, a good telephoto work, my congratulations.
All the best and success in future work, he wants you Paja.
- Copyright: Anupam Deb (anupam06) (769)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2010-10-02
- Categories: Daily Life, Nature, Decisive Moment
- Camera: Canon 450D (Digital Rebel XSi), Canon EF 100-400 f/4.5-5.6 L IS USM, Hoya 77mm Super HMC Pro1 UV(0)
- Exposure: f/6.3, 1/400 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2010-10-09 1:38