The African fisheagle is not very common, but luckily it will always sit on a good lookout point and is therefore quite easy to spot and fotograph.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
kodiak11 (560) 2009-01-14 9:11
Kruger is such a great place for watching wildlife, but I spent more of my time with eyes to the ground instead of in the air. Never did see a fish eagle, that I recall.
The photo is just a touch dark, but I do like the composition. Thanks for sharing.
- Copyright: Tonny Nooyens (pantooni) (302)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2008-12-04
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Nikon D-80, Tamron AF 55-200mm
- Exposure: f/4.2, 1/125 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2009-01-14 9:01