Along the popular Lumley beach of Freetown some fishermen at work.
Lumley is lively with plenty of bars and eateries and daytime it is a good spot for long walks and jogs along the quiet beach which stretches for miles and covered in good sand.
Above all these natural beauties Sierra Leoneans are very friendly and generous.
Just a reminder, I was born and raised in this beautiful Country Sierra Leone.
- Copyright: Hussein Kefel (Hussein_Kefel) (819)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2005-12-28
- Categories: Daily Life, Nature
- Camera: SONY DSC-R1
- Exposure: f/8, 1/640 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-01-19 12:22