The beaches along the Freetown Peninsula are a sight to behold. Beautiful and breathtaking, on a clear day they offer a clear representation of colours of the Sierra Leone flag. The green backdrop of mountains, coupled with the white sand at Number Two beach and clear blue water brings really does offer a 'taste of paradise.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
jga (1062) 2011-02-26 8:54
I like the composition with the water starting from the left corner, the rocks and the people. Good colours as well.
- Copyright: Hussein Kefel (Hussein_Kefel) (821)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2004-02-01
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Sony Cybershot DSC-V1
- Exposure: f/8, 1/640 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2011-02-26 8:46
- Favorites: 1 [view]