- On the track which connects Ziguinchor to the Guinea-Bissau, on the 25 kilometers of the course, the landscapes alternate, the forest, the plain, the marshes where we are now. It's very early in the morning and already, a fisherman has thrown his net sparrowhawk in the backwater. A version B & W version are in the workshop.
Critiques | Translate
Gerrit (52081) 2006-02-28 3:31
the light is a bit mysterious but the capture is fantqstic, Great timing.
Thanks and regards, gerrit
Galmeida (12559) 2006-02-28 19:01
A good scanned picture that you and captured so well. The problem here is that you are going post too a great motion in a daily basis. Not problrm and I like your Serie and are also rememberings of paths that I passed. Is lovely and nicely taken with excelent quality and personal vision. You handled well the light and African atmosphere. Thanks for shraing so really and nice moments of the past.
THanks=OBrigado and my friendly Best Regards. I will visit today another of your Portfolio.
- Copyright: Giorgio Chem (Giorgio) (11279)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 1983-03-00
- Categories: Decisive Moment
- Camera: Minolta XG 1, Minolta 50mm F1.7, Agfachrome
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/125 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Travelogue: March 1983 in Senegal
- Date Submitted: 2006-02-28 3:26