- Always on the small track which since the airport of Ziguinchor connects the Guinea-Bissau, distant only 25 kilometers, we cross a zone of plains now, still borrowed, to testify these women and the tire tracks on the ground, indeed, some transverse paths carry out to insulated huts.
Critiques | Translate
Gerrit (50984) 2006-02-27 4:20
a good road for a biker I think?
Good composition with the accent on the road and the ladys placed so central in the picture.
Thanks and regards, Gerrit
atus (15838) 2006-02-28 3:33
very nicely composed shot again.Very good perspective,sharpness,details and nice colors,too.
Galmeida (12559) 2006-03-08 5:39
Excelent perspective and angle of view in a vertical format and enquadrement giving great depth to the road and with the ladies walking near the center. Good colors, ligh, contrast and sharpness. Very well seen, done and composed. Good scanned images and my congratulations.
- Copyright: Giorgio Chem (Giorgio) (11279)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 1983-03-00
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Minolta XG 1, Minolta 50mm F1.7, Agfachrome
- Exposure: f/8, 1/125 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: March 1983 in Senegal
- Date Submitted: 2006-02-27 3:27