- Behind the airport of Ziguinchor a track began and joined, without any customs house, 25 kilometers further, the Guinea-Bissau, this small track which at the beginning is very beautiful and very much utilized, becomes at the end of the course a true hell, through lack of maintenance makes that nobody any more uses it, we have despite everything to take it!! This photograph and the four following ones will make you share this small adventure.
Critiques | Translate
Galmeida (12559) 2006-02-25 3:38
I have stayed at Guinea-Bissau and also at Ziguinchor near 20 years ago working by a Portuguese Company by one year. I know this atmosphere and is very beautiful. I take some slides but are old and not so good. I hope to see this Serie of yours to remember. I like your perspective and angle approach. The light is good and this picture transcribe very well the real atmosphere and nature of this beatiful area.
Congratulations and TFS. Have a nice weekend and Best Regards.
leo61 (0) 2006-02-26 3:25
Good morning Giorgio!
Good composition with this impressive tree and the animal on the track.Also good light and nice colors.
Have a nice sunday,
atus (15856) 2006-02-26 4:18
nicely framed and composed shot with nice colors,good lighting and a very good sense of peaceful atmosphere.
Very useful notes,too.
- Copyright: Giorgio Chem (Giorgio) (11279)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 1983-03-00
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Minolta XG 1, Minolta 50mm F1.7, Agfachrome
- Exposure: f/11, 1/125 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: March 1983 in Senegal
- Date Submitted: 2006-02-25 3:27