- Ziguinchor - At once unloaded by the fishermen, the big fishes are put on sale on the pavement, notice the shells encrusted in cement, testifying to the maritime character of Ziguinchor although it is distant from 50 kilometers.
Critiques | Translate
Gerrit (52283) 2006-02-24 3:57
beautiful stil-life. Like a 17th century painting.
thanks and regards, Gerrit
anavazao (5592) 2006-02-24 6:46
It's alternative shop! Great note, colours and details!
atus (15856) 2006-02-24 7:03
very nice shot here with excellent use of light and shadow.Very good POV,sharpness and details considering that the pic was taken 23 years ago. Compliments!
- Copyright: Giorgio Chem (Giorgio) (11279)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 1983-03-00
- Categories: Food
- Camera: Minolta XG 1, Sigma 70-300mm f4-5.6D DL Macro Super, Agfachrome
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/60 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: March 1983 in Senegal
- Date Submitted: 2006-02-24 3:29