saw this man in Kololi, the Gambia, producing quite impressive paintings. His paints were mostly household types, rather than artists oils.
I have reposted after cropping at the bottom and using NeatImage.
I placed the entry under Senegal, as Gambia doesn't appear on the list.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Steve Yeaman (stevey) (413)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2004-03-09
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Canon PowerShot A60
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/60 seconds
- Photo Version: Final Version, Original Version
- Theme(s): Artists at work [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2004-06-17 3:40