- Niokolo-Koba - Tomtom - In this small village of the reserve guards, this communication still was used in 1983 (date when the photograph was taken) to stay in contact with the guards in tour of surveillance (with bike, a gun and one bullet inside!), I presume that today, there are more modern means?
Critiques | Translate
mbaqir (441) 2006-04-17 3:32
Nice a shot of the village. This picture is little bit dark with heavy broder. Try tp control that in workshop.
Galmeida (12559) 2006-04-17 4:31
A simple and nicely taken picture to this place with two chicken walking. Good soft color tone, enquadrement view and sharpness. Very well seen and well composed. Congratulations and my Best Regards.
efigesta (12188) 2006-04-17 4:33
simple but interesting pic
great frame with a nice colors and a great pov
devimeuxbe (58557) 2006-04-17 7:39
c'est une scène toute simple avec un éclairage difficile. La présence des poules donne de la vie à ce village qui semble mort.
ahmetgedikli (25603) 2006-04-17 16:01
İnteresting picture, good light, depth and weel frame. Nice work!
subhendu_bagchi (26089) 2010-03-24 6:35
nice presentation of the village with an informative note. Good soft light enhance the colours and depth. Nice to watch this rural house and road with those birds. Beautiful composition.
Have a nice day.
- Copyright: Giorgio Chem (Giorgio) (11279)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 1983-03-00
- Categories: Decisive Moment
- Camera: Minolta XG 1, Minolta 50mm F1.7, Agfachrome
- Exposure: f/8, 1/60 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Travelogue: March 1983 in Senegal
- Date Submitted: 2006-04-17 3:26