- Niokolo-Koba - Mounts Assirik – It's the zone of the park that is the true shrine of nature. You will have the possibility of seeing kinds there become elsewhere very rare, as the elephant, the Giant Eland, the Bush Pig, here, it's a small female of Harnessed Bushbuck without the time to escape before we discover it.
Critiques | Translate
Galmeida (12559) 2006-04-14 4:30
Another splendid African capture of wild nature life scenery.
Very well captured in the middle of the branch trees. Good light, colors nad sharpness. Good work, scan and composition.
Congratulations, TFS and have a happy Easter time. I will visit another one!
Gerrit (49538) 2006-04-14 5:10
she sees you and you see her through the branches, a real encounter.
Thanks and regards, gerrit
adores (38567) 2006-11-23 17:24
Suddenly, I saw this photo in the random. It's a really nice shot. I like all this golden colour with the small animal looking at you. Good African shot!
Did you scan it? It's very good!
- Copyright: Giorgio Chem (Giorgio) (11279)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 1983-03-00
- Categories: Nature, Decisive Moment
- Camera: Minolta XG 1, Sigma 70-300mm f4-5.6D DL Macro Super, Agfachrome
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/125 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: March 1983 in Senegal
- Date Submitted: 2006-04-14 3:26