- Niokolo-Koba - Cliff on one of the banks of this affluent of Gambia river which gave its name to the park, Niokolo-Koba which dries up progressively in dry season and that digs in this earth furnishes a small canyon, a good party of the year this cliff is occupied by the birds which dig their nests there!
Critiques | Translate
Gerrit (50880) 2006-04-13 4:52
Fine composition an d colours. Good work.
Thanks and regards, Gerrit
pastadog (13111) 2006-04-13 5:08
Giorgio, you've captured this view in excellent light, esp. in the orange area. Excellent compo and well chosen vertical approach. Regards, Daniel
Galmeida (12559) 2006-04-13 9:22
Excelent perspective from a high vantage point of vew in a nice vertical format. Good colors,light and fine Sharpness. A good work and well done composition. Congratulations and Best Regards.
subhendu_bagchi (25973) 2010-04-28 4:32
nice perspective created by the Gambia river and the orange coloured cliff. Great contrast between the cliff and the rest. Very good light and fine colours. Very well composed shot from your oldies. Tfs.
- Copyright: Giorgio Chem (Giorgio) (11279)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 1983-03-00
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Minolta XG 1, Minolta 50mm F1.7, Agfachrome
- Exposure: f/22, 1/60 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: March 1983 in Senegal
- Date Submitted: 2006-04-13 4:36