- Niokolo-Koba - Crocodile lounging in the sun on an island of Gambia, obviously our presence gene and it goes back to water, they are very numerous in the river where they share with the hippopotamuses. (Excuse me for the poor quality of this old scanned slide).
Critiques | Translate
Galmeida (12559) 2006-04-12 3:34
really it's a not soo good scanned slide but you show here a decisive moment wild nature in a good perspective view and with good light and colors. The danger near you camera. A interesting picture and composition. Congratulations and I will now for your Portfolio.
Gerrit (51130) 2006-04-12 3:55
a very good composition with the croc ont he croc-shaped landtongue.
Thanks and regards, Gerrit
devimeuxbe (58557) 2006-04-14 8:36
De ta série animalière, celle ci est une des plus étonnante (pour moi). Un crocodile en liberté cela ne se voit pas tous les jours !
subhendu_bagchi (25975) 2010-04-05 9:51
despite the poor scan quality it is a very good capture, I think. The green forest at background... The extended part of land into river... And the crocodile serving of soil. Nice to watch at. It reminds me the view of West Bengal's Sunderban. Anyway it is a very good composition. Tfs.
Have a nice week.
- Copyright: Giorgio Chem (Giorgio) (11279)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 1983-03-00
- Categories: Nature, Decisive Moment
- Camera: Minolta XG 1, Sigma 70-300mm f4-5.6D DL Macro Super, Agfachrome
- Exposure: f/4.5, 1/125 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: March 1983 in Senegal
- Date Submitted: 2006-04-12 3:25