- Niokolo-Koba - Meadows of the Assirik Mounts, one of the most distant places of the park, suddenly, an unforeseen obstacle cuts us the track, at this place no chance to meet of the assistance, the habitual tourists do not attend this area however enthralling but very far away from the base camps, we will end up passing after a long turning through the bush although our vehicles are not 4x4.
Critiques | Translate
banyanman (7789) 2006-04-11 3:41
Hi Giorgio. I like these 'on the road' action shots which illustrate the adventures that TEers experience on their photo shoots. This is well composed with the open car door in the bottom right and the people on the left (the body language says "what on earth do we do now!") Cheers . . . David
Galmeida (12559) 2006-04-11 4:22
The title fits so well with this action adventure and sudden decisive moment. Good perspective and enquadrement of the people and the car. Good light, colors and sharpness. Very nice and interesting reportage composition. Congratulations and best regards.
Gerrit (47886) 2006-04-11 4:40
it looks like a hard road to ride.
Thanks and regards, gerrit
subhendu_bagchi (25735) 2010-04-10 2:41
Wow what a embarrassing and also thrilling situation it is. The car is also not 4 wheel drive and you have to cover such tough way. Anyway it is also a great shot in your gallery. You have conveyed the mood to us cleanly. Nicely composed shot (but what is the smoky substance in middle?). Thanks for sharing.
Have a nice weekend.
- Copyright: Giorgio Chem (Giorgio) (11279)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 1983-03-00
- Categories: Decisive Moment
- Camera: Minolta XG 1, Minolta 50mm F1.7, Kodak Plus X
- Exposure: f/8, 1/125 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: March 1983 in Senegal
- Date Submitted: 2006-04-11 3:25