- Niokolo-Koba Farthest East - Very far from Dakar which is with 700 kilometers from here, in Bassari country an little village at the rising sun, the Bassari people are very esoteric and mysterious, they communicate with the geniuses and remains still enough protected from modern civilization, especially occupied by guards of the park, make a note the cleanliness of the places.
Critiques | Translate
shiva_sg (600) 2006-04-08 3:44
Lovely brown tone, the framing is good. Would have been better if you had shown more of the hut. Still a good capture. TFS.
Galmeida (12559) 2006-04-08 5:10
Nice perspective of this brown tone place with the fine enquadrement of the great tree at the right. You handled well the light and brighty sky. A simple and effective shot and composition. Well seen, done and composed. Have a nice weekend and Congratulations. I will visit other later!
Gerrit (51906) 2006-04-08 5:50
Nice compo with the ceiba, the huts and the foggy nature.
Thanks and regard, Gerrit
vagabondtravels (6511) 2006-04-08 8:33
Nice comp. and framing. Really nice capture of Senegal.
subhendu_bagchi (26083) 2010-04-15 11:27
nice capture of this rural scene. Brown tone is fine here. Great light and depth. Nice composition with the brown stem in foreground. Very good photo from your oldies.
Have a nice day.
- Copyright: Giorgio Chem (Giorgio) (11279)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 1983-03-00
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Minolta XG 1, Minolta 50mm F1.7, Kodak Plus X
- Exposure: f/8, 1/60 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: March 1983 in Senegal
- Date Submitted: 2006-04-08 3:36