- Niokolo-Koba - Waterbuck - A beautiful small female is made surprise, by us but that could be more serious, it's in a place not very advisable for it because it walks in grass to lions, bad that for an antelope!
Critiques | Translate
Gerrit (46760) 2006-04-07 4:43
another very fine capture of wildlife.
Thanks and regards, gerrit
Galmeida (12559) 2006-04-07 5:30
Nice pose to you capture so well. Wildlife places and daily life that you present us in a nice composition with good light and enquadrement view. Congratulations and I will go to another in your fine Portfolio.
All the best to you and have a nice weekend.
izmirli (3987) 2006-04-07 18:06
merhaba my friend giorcia
beautiful savage nature and colours.well done.regards.
subhendu_bagchi (25495) 2010-05-20 7:51
beautiful waterbuck surprised with your presence and offered you a nice pose. Nice capture with the grey grass and the tree. Excellent shot. Tfs.
jafadabret (56501) 2011-08-04 9:26
Une belle prise malgré les défauts du scan. J'aime cette lumière qui semble sortir le l'herbe sèche et qui donne de l'importance à la silhouette de l'antilope.
- Copyright: Giorgio Chem (Giorgio) (11279)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 1983-03-00
- Categories: Nature, Decisive Moment
- Camera: Minolta XG 1, Sigma 70-300mm f4-5.6D DL Macro Super, Agfachrome
- Exposure: f/4.5, 1/125 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: March 1983 in Senegal
- Date Submitted: 2006-04-07 3:25