- Niokolo-Koba - In Bassari country an assembly of craniums of buffaloes and hippopotamuses, the Bassari people are very esoteric and mysterious, they communicate with the geniuses and remains still enough protected from modern civilization, according to certain friends these craniums are supposed to protect the inhabitants of the tiny village in the vicinity, especially occupied by guards of the park against certain evil geniuses. Some aspirins as well as other drugs against paludism offered, were worth us a very cordial reception among the inhabitants of the village.
Critiques | Translate
Gerrit (52139) 2006-04-05 4:00
Fine compo of the group watching 'en masse' to the skull.
Thanks and regards, gerrit
Galmeida (12559) 2006-04-05 5:35
Intersting notes and a nice capture you did with your friends in diagonal line perspective near the cranium at the path road. Good light, sharpness and colors. Very well seen and composed. Congratulations and TFS.
devimeuxbe (58557) 2006-04-05 8:32
Un étrange monument que tu nous présentes ici.
L'image est sympa avec tous ces vivants qui portent leur regard dans le même sens.
- Copyright: Giorgio Chem (Giorgio) (11279)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 1983-03-00
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Minolta XG 1, Minolta 50mm F1.7, Kodak Plus X
- Exposure: f/8, 1/125 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: March 1983 in Senegal
- Date Submitted: 2006-04-05 3:26