Everyone ask me where so it is bewitched these children look. It really is very interesting, because in the center of a platform - dances the spirit which yearly gives itself the shape and appears at festival Lafoshe.
Critiques | Translate
manub (920) 2006-09-20 0:07
funny picture, and colours are great!
what are all those children looking at, or waiting for?
A note would be useful.
ellie (60) 2006-09-30 11:22
I would like to know more in your comment, where are they? -- but I absolutely love what you have captured here, the lovely faces, the bright colors shining against the background of the shabby buiding.
serp2000 (41364) 2006-10-15 14:37
Ну хоть там оджежда не китайская, судя по узорам.Земля там и правда такая оранжевая?
zips (1958) 2006-11-12 11:14
This is a great photograph here. Not only is it colorful and cultural......I can't see anyone looking at the camera....quite a feat with all those faces in frame.
- Copyright: Alex Vshn (skinalex) (424)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2006-08-05
- Categories: Daily Life, Festivals, Ceremony, Artwork, Event, Decisive Moment
- Camera: Olympus SP-350
- Exposure: f/4.5, 1/100 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): African Life & People [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2006-09-02 3:50