This is a view from the top of a dune from one of the Bazarutos island, in front of Inhambane about 800 km north of Maputo.
Last August, my wife and I made a long road trip from Maputo to the Kruger park then tried to come back up to Beira. We had a car problem in Morrumbene the day before reaching Inhambane but could arrange this quite safely thanks to nice Mozambican guys. The following days, we were on those dunes forgetting successfully this unexpected incident.
The beaches from those islands located about 10-15 km from the coast are excessively gorgeous. They are also great spots for diving and snorkeling.
The different shades of blue from the shore up to the sky were really unforgetable.
- Copyright: Steven Le Vourc'h (Curioso) (9271)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-08-19
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Canon EOS 5D Mark II, Canon 17-40/4L USM, Digital RAW, Hama UV 77 mm
- Exposure: f/7.1, 1/800 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2010-03-21 9:51