This is a try for a B&W conversion.
The kid was among the nice people from Ilha de Mozambique. I met him at the market which takes place close to an old church facing the sea.
There was a wonderful light that morning and it was a nice moment to share the life from those people depending on the sea, on the dhows (boats) which brings the food, cloth or different stuff they need for their daily life.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Steven Le Vourc'h (Curioso) (9271)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Black & White
- Date Taken: 2009-08-10
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Canon EOS 5D Mark II, Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 L USM IS, Digital RAW, Hama UV 77 mm
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/200 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2009-10-10 10:41