A variant from my last shot of Skoura ,south of the Marocan Atlas. Again with this incredible sunset and the dark silhouette of the Ksar.
I turned a wide angle picture into a panorama and increased the color saturation.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
BumBum (466) 2004-02-03 18:09
perfect shot, this reminded me "Lord of the rings". I love this one.
pcostas (321) 2004-02-04 4:27
I agree with BumBum,
the photo is very cinematographic and bears a moody atmosphere.
Very nice feeling, great capture
Porteplume (3454) 2004-02-10 12:52
Stunning sky! Looks like a decor for a fairy tale.
I keep looking to all that gold... And I can understand why you didn't want to miss any part of it, but maybe the composition would have been improved by de-centering the buildings...
CoolDan (2516) 2004-02-15 14:04
Superbe ce ciel aux teintes orangées. Très bel atmosphère.
- Copyright: Steven Le Vourc'h (Curioso) (9271)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2003-10-23
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Nikon Coolpix 5700, 35-280mm f2.8-8.0, JPEG 100 ISO, Hama UV 72 mm
- Exposure: f/3.7, 1/724 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: 13 DAYS TO DISCOVER SOUTH MOROCCO
- Theme(s): Sunsets~n~Sunrises [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2004-02-03 17:28