This little beetle has a long way left to do to reach the top of Erg Chebbi ! It is always surprising to observe life in such a inhospitable place.
Click here to see the large version.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
ACL1978 (7467) 2014-04-06 6:45
Hi Olivier - nice catch here, and a well set up shot with a clear story. The texture of the sand in this light is just amazing; we can see the tiniest ripple well into the frame, and make out every little footprint the beetle has left. Well frames and executed, thanks!
- Copyright: Olivier THIERRY (chawax) (18475)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-10-29
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Canon EOS 60D, Sigma 17-70/2.8-4 DC Macro
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/60 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Morocco / Maroc 2013
- Date Submitted: 2014-04-06 5:05