Walking on the seafront in Casablanca, near the Mosque Hassan II, at sunset...
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
ACL1978 (7467) 2013-02-10 18:20
Hello Stephane - while the sun is burned to a degree that doesn't quite work (maybe a bit more cloud cover over it would dull it just enough?) I really like the composition at sunset here. Getting nice and low to the ground allows the pavement to stretch out well, giving the feel of great distance between you and the figures who, given your angle, now appear right atop the horizon. The golden tone throughout is lovely as well. Thanks!
Zucca (8) 2013-02-13 2:02
Original, bien vu et mis en scène, ce coucher de soleil capturé "au ras du sol" !
- Copyright: Stephane Bona (steph) (454)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2011-10-17
- Categories: Decisive Moment
- Camera: Panasonic Lumix DMC FX150, SanDisk SDHC Ext.Pro
- Exposure: f/9.0, 1/640 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-02-10 10:05