The Night Market Jemaa El Fna in Marrakesh can be considered a restaurant because all the late afternoon the food stalls replace the daytime activities of the square.
The tagines are the famous dish served in this huge outdoor restaurant. There are also kebabs and some of the stalls serving local sweets. It is really worth, the quality is great and excellent price.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Joao Correia (sogal) (1217)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2010-03-14
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: fujifilm finepix S8000fd, Fujinon 18X F2,8 - F4,5
- Exposure: f/4, 1/70 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2010-06-12 12:37