These young boys were selling cigarettes in the streets, just down the road from the tourist area of the souk in Marrakech. They would split the packets and just sell one or two cigarettes to local people. A sad life.
Critiques | Translate
oss (421) 2014-02-28 14:23
Great shot that's at the same time a social comment of a not so easy daily life. You totally captured the streetwiseness of the boys. Great framing, sharpness and color saturation too.
- Copyright: Stephanie Mountford (Tandempics) (44)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2004-05-18
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Nikon D3100
- Exposure: f/11, 1/500 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Smoke [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2014-02-28 8:45