One more shot of Ben Youssef Medersa in Marrakech. You can see the "windows" I used in a previous shot.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
krzychu30 (15510) 2013-12-12 1:20
It has something,that fascinates us from the first sight.
Itīs probably its peaceful mood,perfect symmetry and so lovely play of light&shades,which in combination with these warm colors makes it so pleasant for us.
Have a good day
- Copyright: Olivier THIERRY (chawax) (19842)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-10-26
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon EOS 60D, Sigma 10-20mm F4-5.6 EX DC HSM
- Exposure: f/8, 1/100 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Morocco / Maroc 2013
- Date Submitted: 2013-12-11 11:37