Bab Rob in Marrakech..the shadow of the lamp and notices seemed to point towards the gateway, the cyclist was a natural extra in the scene.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
larhrissiHicham (559) 2013-01-07 3:25
Thanks for sharing with us this interesting pic.
Marrakech remains a city of unequivocal beauty. A place where the past and present time devinely fuse to give such an exceptional and unique place.
However, guess a small correction is necessary, having myself been resident of Marrakech for almos 20 years, I must emphasize that the gate in your photo is not of "Bab Rob" or "Bab Er Rab" Please follow the link below:
That said, the photo you posted is quite endearing with a successful framing and POV.
- Copyright: Neil Harris (neilharris) (486)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-12-26
- Categories: Transportation
- Camera: Canon EOS 5D Mk 2, Canon 24-105 f4 L IS USM
- Exposure: f/9.0, 1/1000 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-01-01 14:35