Souk Chouari is the Souk (market) of the baskets and wooden items, Chouari is the name of a double basket used on the backs of donkeys, which is made of palm fiber.
The souks (markets) of Marrakech are of the most fascinating of Morocco, are organized and divided according to type of products traded, and are situated in narrow streets of the medina north and east of Jemaa el Fna.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Joao Correia (sogal) (1110)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2010-03-15
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: fujifilm finepix S8000fd, Fujinon 18X F2,8 - F4,5
- Exposure: f/4, 1/10 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2010-06-15 12:18