Next scene from Agadir port: at last sardines have arrived!
Unloading freshly fished sardines from the cutter. I have noticed fishermen standing in a line and throwing a baskets with sardines successive one to another. In the upper right corner there are blue boxes with ice where sardines lands... and in a minute ride away to Spain or Portugal by truck.
Check out previous photo.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Michal Smoczyk (Michau) (261)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2010-07-15
- Categories: Daily Life, Food, Transportation
- Camera: Canon EOS 400D, Canon EF 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM, SanDisk Extreme 4GB, Hoya HMC Super UV(0)
- Exposure: f/8, 1/100 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Morocco
- Theme(s): Fishing, Fishermen [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2010-09-27 3:01