Today's picture is pretty low resolution. I am having trouble with internet connection speeds in Morocco. Since TE is "use it or lose it," I have decided to upload a low resolution picture rather than nothing.
After pouring down buckets yesterday, the sun came out today. We took a tour of Marina Smir, a new marina close to M'diq. We came across this statue right in the center of the port. I am assuming it depicts a Berber warrior. I will research this and if I find otherwise, I will correct the description.
- Copyright: Murat Tanyel (mcmtanyel) (22216)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-03-08
- Categories: Artwork
- Camera: Nikon Coolpix AW100
- Exposure: f/4.2, 1/1000 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Date Submitted: 2013-03-08 14:12