This picture was taken during my last ten days' trip to Morocco.
Souks are found in many of Morocco's cities but the most expansive shopping areas lie in the cities of Marrakech, Fes or Meknes. Here within the ancient walls of the medina, daily life follows a centuries-old pattern. Goods are haggled for in tiny shops and stalls.
Please don't hesitate to ask me about something of Morocco, if - for example - you plan a trip and intend to discover the country on your own.
- Copyright: Wiktor Czerwinski (MoreTravel) (831)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2011-02-08
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: CANON 450D, 18-200mm 1:3.5-5.6 IS, 72 mm UV HOYA
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/1000 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2011-02-15 0:49